This platform provides you the opportunity to learn about child safeguarding in European football, as well as connect and engage with other users interested in this field.
As a non-registered user, you have access to news, the resources in the library, the UEFA child safeguarding toolkit and open webinars.
By creating an account, you will additionally have access to:
- Four UEFA online courses on the topic of child safeguarding in football
- A forum to discuss and exchange with other members
- Some UEFA webinars
If you’re a staff of UEFA or a national association, please register with your professional email address. This will give you full access to all e-learning features:
- Certificates for successfully completing the online courses
- All UEFA webinars
- A network of connections with colleagues from other national football associations to exchange on practical experience and best practices
- The option to set up and follow thematic groups tackling more sensitive issues